Q. What should I look for in a locksmith?
- A.You should always look for a combination of integrity and experience. You need someone you can trust.
Q. Why should I use a locksmith when I can try and find someone who can help?
- A.We have the proper tools and experience to do your job correctly. You'll avoid headaches when you hire a professional.
Q. Do you cut keys for my car?
- A.Yes. We can cut keys for all kinds of makes and models so you can get back on the road.
Q. My house is really old, can you cut older style keys for my front door?
- A.Most of the time, yes. While there are some doors that we can't do custom keys for, many projects are within our wheelhouse.
Q. Can you make me a new key for my motorcycle if I misplaced the one I had?
- A.Yes. We have the skills and tools to make keys to fit most motorcycles.
Q. I lost the smart key for my car and I don't want to tow it to the dealer. Can you help?
- A.Yes. We're able to come to you, programming new keys for your car.
Q. How should I go about if I am locked out of my car and need emergency assistance?
- A.Call us ASAP at 218-259-2333. We'll be there as soon as possible.
Q. My key chain got stolen, do I have to replace all my lock's hardware?
- A.It's recommended to change out your locks to stay on the safe side, however, you can just have the keys remade.
Q. I have an eviction scheduled with the sheriff and I'm required to show up with a locksmith, do you provide that kind of service?
- A.We do provide this service, but we require the proper paperwork and for the building owner to be present.
Q. Do you make remotes for cars?
- A.Yes. We can make a wide variety of remotes for all kinds of vehicles.
Q. Do you make new keys for cars if they're all gone?
- A.Yes. We have the technology to create many different types of keys.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to us for assistance.